Information & Referrral
United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Arizona provides information and referral services. Please contact us at 520-795-3108 or email@example.com with any questions. Our staff has a variety of local and national resources to pull from in order to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.
If you prefer researching yourself, please browse through the many resources offered below. A central resource for individuals and their families, managed by the United Cerebral Palsy is www.mylifewithoutlimits.com.United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Arizona (UCPSA) does not endorse the views expressed, or the facts presented, on any referenced site. These resources are available only as a convenience to our web site users. Further, UCPSA does not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on any referenced site.
Adaptive Sports and Recreation
- Alzheimer’s Association Local office: 520-322-6601
Direct Care Worker Training
Food and / or Clothing
- Americans with Disabilities Act: information line & toll free hotline Voice: 800-514-0301 TTY: 800-514-0383
- Arizona Center for Disability Law
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc.
Lesbian,Gay, Bisexual, Transgender
Mental Health Service / Crisis Intervention
Tramatic Brain Injury
- Child seat distribution and installation: TMC Car Seat Installation Program 520-324-5604 or 520-324-1817
- Handi-Car, Inc. 520-881-3391
- Pima County Health Department Public Health Nursing Tucson East: 520-298-3888 Tucson North: 520-243-2850 Tucson South: 520-889-9543
- Sun Tran Public Transportation Sun Van: 520-798-1000 / TDD 520-884-5100
- Tucson Department of Transportation Transit Services Division ADA Eligibility Office 520-791-5409 / TDD 520-791-2639
- Tucson Department of Transportation Transit Services Division Special Services Office 520-791-4100