Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Through UCP of Southern Arizona, you can help a Tucson child or adult living with a disability. UCPSA is a qualifying charity which allows you to support our programs by taking the Arizona dollar-for-dollar state credit when you make a donation.
It’s easy to donate today! How does it work?
- Donate to UCP of Southern Arizona as an agency that serves the working poor by April 15th
- Reduce dollar for dollar what you pay in Arizona income tax
- Couples filing jointly can claim a tax credit of up to $800.00
- Head of household/single can claim a tax credit of up to $400.00
- You or your accountant complete the simple Arizona Tax Form 321 and send it in with your prepared tax return
- The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit is completely separate from and in addition to the Private SchoolTuition and Public School Activity Tax Credits (you may participate in on any or all three if you choose).
- If you have no Arizona tax liability for the current year, you may carry the tax credit forward for up to 5 years
- You donation may also be claimed as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax
- You can contribute in small increments throughout the year
Keep your tax dollars in Tucson and support people with all disabilities to live without limits!
We are a proud member of the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Coalition, helping to keep your tax dollars local.